Sunday, January 20, 2013

Looking towards becoming a doctor.

My whole life I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up, a doctor. From looking at the structure of a cell to watching open heart surgeries, I knew that my one and only love was medicine. So, if I had 20% of my Gifted Program dedicated to doing anything I wanted, there was no question to what I was doing. I was going to be researching common diseases that affect many every day and every year. Then I will turn all of it into a book. What I need: a computer and printer. Problems that I may encounter are nothing major but I may not be able to find all the information I set out to look for (for each disease). Someone who I can consult is my doctor. My doctor has obtained a great amount of knowledge that may be able to help me with my research on the many common diseases in our world. The extra time I have been given will help me explore the medical field that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment